Hotel asset management
In recent years, there has been a prevailing trend towards separating the ownership of real estate from its operation. This is in part due to the increased presence of institutional investors and private equity investments on the hotel real estate market. As these investors are not from the hotel industry, asset managers are usually called in to monitor the operational performance of a hotel or hotel portfolio, carry out analyses and make sure that returns are being generated and capital is being used in the best possible way.
As asset managers, we serve as coordinators between the owner and the tenant/operator. We can oversee operational management as well as managing and looking after the hotel real estate itself.
Our services can be tailored to your needs – after identifying your specific requirements, we will provide an appropriate quotation.
- Monitoring economic results, key figures and forecasts
- Operational cost control based on key figures
- Monitoring sales & marketing activities
- Regular competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Monitoring the budget process
- Advising on the appointment of management positions
- Advising on franchise/cooperation opportunities